Vendors or contractors are required to have the following:

  • General Liability Insurance, Auto Insurance, and Workman Compensation Insurance.
  • Business License with the Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City Kansas.
  • W9
  • Performance and Payment Bonds may be Depending on the size of the contract.
  • Prevailing wages, established by the U.S. Department of Labor, must be paid on all construction projects with contract prices of $2,000 or more. Review HUD guidebook, Making Davis-Bacon Work and HUD Labor Relations Letter 96-01.